December 19th by Nils Wright 0 0In this article, we focus on the top 10 laws, regulations and trends going into 2018 that employers need to be aware of.
- New Parent Leave Act
- Have worked for the employer for at least 12 months;
- Have worked at least 1,250 hours in the 12 months before taking leave; and
- Work at a worksite that has at least 20 employees within a 75-mile radius.
- Wage increases
- Expanded Anti-Harassment Training Requirements
- Complying with ACA rules
- No more salary history questions